COVID-19: Temporary Operating Procedures
We are currently working at a reduced capacity whilst adhering to the recommended guidelines for social distancing and respiratory etiquette. Therefore we have put the following procedures and measures in place:
- Attend at your appointment time only, wait in you car until we telephone you. You will then be asked a short list of questions relating to your current health.
- On entering the practice the receptionist will take your temperature. You will also be asked to clean hands with sanitiser.
- There are no waiting room facilities available, please attend alone and do not bring with you any extra baggage/belongings – You will be directed straight to the surgery.
- No public toilet facilities will be available.
- We will only be accepting card payments – no cash.
- Any paperwork will be dealt with at a later date.
If you have any queries and if you do not wish to attend your appointment please call us on 09826611.
For more information visit https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Stay safe.